> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Business Law > My partner stole from me and doesn't want to pay, I don't have any legal document to prove it .What can I do

My partner stole from me and doesn't want to pay, I don't have any legal document to prove it .What can I do

1 Answers. Asked on Aug 20th, 2017 on Business Law - California
More details to this question:
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Sep 06th, 2017 at 2:55 PM

You can still sue for conversion and breach of fiduciary duty. Without evidence, at least some evidence, to start then the lawsuit will not be expensive for you; it will be very expensive. 

The preceding is legal analysis, not legal "advice" and no attorney client relationship is created by posting of an answer.

Report Abuse
Business Law
Beginning on the day a new business is launched, it will encounter a host of legal issues. From selecting the optimal business structure to negotiating contracts, from ensuring that the company's name doesn't infringe on another business's intellectual property to hiring new employers--almost everything that small business owners do touches on some aspect of business law. As a company owner or manager, your focus should be on successfully running and building a business. A law firm that focuses on business law will have attorneys who have a broad cross-section of experience on the myriad legal issues that affect all businesses, large and small.
Have an Business Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

311 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

223 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

183 Answers, 25 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

107 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

75 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Mr. Max L. Rosenberg

Attorney - Connecticut

69 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

64 Answers, 9 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums